The first appointment will be 60 to 90 minutes long. Follow up appointments will be 45 to 60 minutes.
1. Prescription from doctor if needed unless your insurance doesn’t require a referral
2. Insurance card or claim information if it is a worker’s comp or an auto injury
3. Driver’s license
4. Patient Intake Questionnaire that can be printed from the website
5. Surgical, x-ray, or MRI reports if you have one
1. Comfortable clothes that will be easy to move in
2. We have gowns and shorts if needed
3. A sports bra can be more comfortable for some women
Term used for attending physical therapy sessions for one to three sessions before your surgery. This is done so that you know what to do before your surgery and are able to maximize the improvement and recovery speed post-surgery. This is done with athletes quite frequently, where they see their athletic trainers and physical therapists before their surgery so that they know what to expect, and they end up having a much better outcome, based on scientific medical research.
Please download these forms and bring them with you to your first visit. Thank you, this will save you a lot of time.
Fax: (303) 469-2324